Thursday, October 21, 2010

10 things today has taught me...

1. It's difficult to take a picture of the back of one's own head.
2. My best friend likes her scrambled eggs with mustard
3. The East Nashville Wal-mart Market closes at midnight
4. I like rhinestones.  I'm fully aware of their tackiness...but still am I inexplicably drawn to them.
5. I remembered how much I enjoy putting on makeup & experimenting with colors.
6. Kids are really funny.  Thank you to Mary and Giada and Brooke and others for making me laugh today...a lot.
7. Raspberries and coffee sometimes make everything all better.
8. I have really cool friends.  All of whom I am continually astounded by how much they seem to like me and are willing to contribute their time, energy, expertise, rigging equipment, etc. to help me and my crazy ideas.
9. I don't get enough sleep.
10. The next time I have an intense craving for donuts, I should just say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment