Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tonight, 6:30pm at the Frist

Ok so it's time for the bitchy, un-profound, un-inspired blah blog...
This thing is starting to seriously get in the way of my making it to bed at any form of a reasonable hour...but because I'm stubborn and competitive I have not gone to sleep before 2am  for at least the past 5 or 6 days.

This week has been rough.  For maybe reasons I think....not the least of which I'm sure being the fact that I think that we (Audra & I specifically) kind of actually pulled off something really cool this past weekend.  We had a very direct goal and completely achieved it.  And maybe even then some.  So I'm coming off of a huge artistic high, and have now crashed.  I've felt, insecure, annoyed, stressed, you name it.  I'm' hoping somehow that being aware of these feelings will help to curb them at least a little.

Ok I've now fallen asleep 4x in the middle of writing this (and have a 8:30am rehearsal tomorrow) so Good Night world.

P.S. Anyone reading this should come to the Frist Museusm of Art tomorrow at 6:30pm.  Audra & I will both be performing with Company Rose as part of the free (come people, I said FREEEEE!!!) Birth of Impressionism lecture series.  It is an absolute beautiful piece of work and I'm extremely proud to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment